This arrived today...Has it done the job?? Only slightly.
Am I embarrassed that it is lightweight and lady pink...
What do you think??
I've called the vendor and left two messages through gritted teeth after my requested service...So far, no reply.
Happy weekend!

5 comments:
They are ignring you is how it seems, whether they are or not. It seems the maker of the drill was more interested in cute than in function.
The rechargeable screw driver actually loosened it to the point that it now wiggles just a bit so I'm working with this with my fingers to try and loosen further. I suspect those guys are on the road...
I hope you get some solutions soon. I don't care what colour my tools are, as long as they get the job done. That said, pink would not be my first choice.
Oh, pink definitely improves function... Especially bubblegum.
I wish the techs would at least let you know they're alive!
Well, if the tools work, I guess all you can do is embrace the pink. But yeah- disconcerting.
I surely hope those people get back to you soon.
Post a Comment