Saturday, June 29, 2024

Disappointed...

 The bubble gum pink screw driver loosened the top of the stuck screw enough so that I can turn it counter clockwise but my fingers are stubby and get in the way so while it is loose the body of the screw is still not shifting...

Any clue what to do next???

I'm checking YouTube...


Mercy sends friendly meows. She is wary of this rolling heap I'm using and does not understand the unusual clutter that has overtaken the front room.

Happy weekend!


5 comments:

Boud said...

Damn thing. Bit of masking tape, sticky side out, around your finger, to help get a purchase? If I were closer I'd settle its hash. Or make you a cup of tea, whichever works out.

Elephant's Child said...

WD49? Or some other lubricating oil?
Good luck.

Sandra said...

I haven't any idea better than what others have given. Meow back to Miss Mercy.

Wisewebwoman said...

Oh those tiny challenges of life push around the twist (unintentional pun) quicker than we can blink.

Yes WD40 and the sticky side out scotch tape might work. Mercy might have a better idea.

XO
WWW

The Happy Whisk said...

Hellos to you and the kitten. I'm with you, YouTube Uni for the win. Lots of great how-to videos there. Cheers, Ivy.