Mercy saw our pet sitter today and went with her to the cat hospital where she was weighed, given her flea, tick and heart worm preventative and had her nails trimmed. Can you say kitty spa? The trip and return were without incident and she did great, weighing in at just under eight pounds. She is happy to be home and has been her usual curious and affectionate self.
We are both tired as we were up several times during the night and awoke early to prepare for Mercy's spa date. She is now sleeping and I am hoping for an early night myself.
Cheers!
7 comments:
This is good news that the vet trip did not stress Mercy. Get yourself some rest.
It does sound like a good day - and hopefully you will get that early night - and sound sleep.
Great health update. I expect you're both tired with the excitement. I'm so glad she's doing well.
Good for Mercy. Eight pounds is a lovely weight for a growing cat.
I am about to put an extra towel in the cat carrier so that we can take Jack to see the vet. Wish us luck, please.
If Mercy's doing well, that will definitely radiate on your wellness as well.
Mercy is thriving and I love her personality. Mum should have a spa date too!
XO
WWW
Post a Comment