Wednesday, May 15, 2024

For Those Who Asked...Some Adaptive Cleaning Tools

 The link and article below may help those of you who are interested. My research is ongoing.

https://www.ameridisability.com/12-disability-friendly-housecleaning-essentials/

Cheers!

PS: Mercy and I are both well!

5 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you.
I am glad you are both well.

Boud said...

That's a useful reference. I do have a fluffy duster thing with an extendable rod, very useful for reaching spiderwebs above, and for swiping behind and under furniture you can't move. Light in weight, too.

Sandra said...

There's a lot of useful items listed. I like the cleaning drill.

Joanne Noragon said...

I've used grabber tools since the eighties. Great for getting a dropped shuttle from under the loom without getting off the bench. Now I pick up kitty toys with one.

DUTA said...

Thanks for the link and the article ; it's a very valuable read!