I'm feeling better though still tired and sleeping quite a bit, thanks for asking. I've been able to get the trash out, clean and tidy the kitchen and bathroom and get some laundry done today. Though I still need to mop, that all feels like enough for now. Mercy has become a shadow. following me about and sticking like glue. She senses a change and isn't sure what to make of it.
Thanks for your concern and continued good thoughts. Wishing everyone a lovely afternoon.
7 comments:
This is good news. The mopping can wait. You and Mercy need to curl up and snooze some more.
Well, keep feeling better! Hopefully, the weather is also going to improve.
Mercy is taking care of you!
What do you suppose you've had?
That is good news e, and so lovely that Mercy is looking out for you.
XO
WWW
Hello there, I hope you had a very nice weekend. I will have to read your other posts as from the comments you have been under the weather. So glad you are feeling better. I love it that Mercy is taking care of you. Thank you so much for your visits. I have enjoyed mine.
Glad to read that the kitten is following you around and that you were able to get some chores done. Heal up and rest well.
Post a Comment