For those who wondered about the pet portraits I had done. all are now hung. Mercy will eventually join them. Today. she has been playing and napping and has finally located a sunny spot from whih to view squirrells and anoles. The bills have been paid, cooking and washing up done. Time for a roll around the neighborhood while the sun is out.
Cheers!
.jpg)


8 comments:
Enjoy your day, and thank you for the view of the portrait gallery.
I love your portrait wall.
Enjoy your roll around the neighbourhood.
I do like your portrait wall. Mercy looks innocent! Enjoy your time outside.
Have a nice tour of the neighborhood!
Lucky Mercy! She's going to join the portrait gallery.
So nice to designate a portrait wall! Just what I was thinking- a stroll around the neighborhood right now!
Nice to have pictures on the wall. Have a good day.
You have a nice little gallery of beloveds now.
I keep a portrait of my last close to hand. And have a wall in my bedroom of loved ones.
XO
WWW
Post a Comment