Wednesday, December 20, 2023

We tried, and failed

 Wee girl and I tried for the third time in a week to introduce her to my bedroom. The effort ended just as the previous had with her going for the cords to the modem and router, and once distracted, attempting to nibble the cord for my electric bed. I do not foresee her leaving the bathroom at night anytime soon which is a real drag for me when I need to use it.

She also has been caught three times now by the chair though I am vigilant. I am honestly at a loss because I adore her and would not hurt her for the world. We have been up since the call of nature got me up at 4 AM and I am ready to head for the bed. tired as can be.

Cheers and have a good night!

7 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

Poor baby. She's not old enough yet to take responsibility for her actions. I started to write "antics"! Perhaps when you arise to wee it will be OK to put her in your bed because she will keep on sleeping.

The Happy Whisk said...

I'm sorry it's a rough go with that crazy kitten.

Boud said...

I've been there with kittens determined to kill themselves. They do get less bananas in time.

Elephant's Child said...

I feel for both of you. So much.

Ms. Moon said...

She'll settle down but I know it's so very hard in the meantime.

Steve Reed said...

Kittens have too much energy for their own good! I'm glad she seems to be settling in, if only in certain rooms. :)

Sandra said...

This is why every time I have a kitten I say never again. And then again happens. I am sorry for you, it's rough. She will get better, but she is so young it will be awhile. Don't be hard on yourself, she will be fine. Even if she gets caught by the chair now and again.