It has been mostly wet and cloudy here with tales of flooding making the news statewide. Thankfully, no fatalities have been reported. My complex has some tree debris. No known damage. I await the bug man. Thanks to all of you for your concern and good thoughts. I send the same to all of you,
5 comments:
Good to hear. Thank you so much for letting us know.
So glad it turned out more manageable than we feared.
Excellent news, e.
XO
WWW
This is welcome news! Also good to know the bug man is on the way.
Dear e, some time ago you left a comment on my blog. I've never visited your blog because health concerns took over my life. Now I hope to being writing on my blog--sometime soon I hope--and visiting other blogs, like yours. Take care. I'm so glad that the hurricane did not adversely affect your life. Peace, Dee Ready cominghometomyself.blogger.com
Post a Comment