We are bot on target for a direct hit from Idalia, but we'll see what tomorrow brings. Good thoughts appreciated. I am hoping all will be safe during the hurricane and afterward during the clean up.
Sending good thoughts and safe wishes, with a side of homemade doughnuts and an apple pie.
I hope you'll be safe and dry. Let us know if you can, how you're doing.
Echoing the other comments. I hope that the possible tornadoes don't eventuate.
I'm with with the gang commenting. Stay safe and sheltered.XOWWW
I also echo the others. As bout asked, let us know how you are.
Nice name Idalia, but a devastating storm!Hopefully, you stay safe and sheltered.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sending good thoughts and safe wishes, with a side of homemade doughnuts and an apple pie.
I hope you'll be safe and dry. Let us know if you can, how you're doing.
Echoing the other comments. I hope that the possible tornadoes don't eventuate.
I'm with with the gang commenting. Stay safe and sheltered.
XO
WWW
I also echo the others. As bout asked, let us know how you are.
Nice name Idalia, but a devastating storm!
Hopefully, you stay safe and sheltered.
Post a Comment