Monday, June 12, 2023

A good Monday

 The boy went off this morning in a good mood and has done his cat stuff easily today. He and I had a good early dinner and we're set for a good evening. I got all the outstanding bills paid and can breathe for another month. My volunteer cards are all sent so there is a sense of being done, at least for now.

I'm moving into summer eating--salads, cold soups, yogurt, fruit, cold veg and things like crackers and cheese. It is a lot less cooking but still good eating.

What about you??

5 comments:

Boud said...

I'm glad to hear you had a good day. You were due one.

Elephant's Child said...

I am very glad to hear of another good day for you both.
It is cooling down markedly here. I think soups and casseroles are on the menu for us.

Sandra said...

YAY! it sounds like Lukas has found his footing. I have been making cold salads quite a bit, they are so good. Easy, too!

DUTA said...

Good news about you, Lucas, and light yet nutritious food!

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

It feels good to get things done and a good day for you both. Personally, I have not felt like cooking and just eating lightly too - although probably too much sugar and chocolate.