Awakened at 3 by a smelly litter box, I'd barely flipped the eyelids up when the little blind one raised his tail and left a puddle beside the closet doors. So much for a peaceful sleep. He is now enjoying an early breakfast while I deal with the smelly trash and pack a bag for his day out at the vet.
My friend will drop him and then pick him up at 5:30 PM when her workday is done. I got no nap yesterday, so I will turn the phone off and sleep after he departs, As much as I love him. I am bone weary.
Wishing everyone a good day.
5 comments:
I am so familiar with waking up that way. NOT a good start to the day. I hope you can get lots of sleep today.
Oh no! What is the vet going to be able to do for him, do you think?
I hope you get your long overdue rest and that it goes well with the vet. Sick animals take so much energy. Not to mention the emotional toll.
XO
WWW
You can love him and be bone weary. Get some rest.
It's a strenuous life, seriously, taking care of an old frail friend. Especially one who breaks up your sleep. I hope you get to catch up while he's away today.
Post a Comment