Those in northern climes may chuckle but the sun is out after a wet night and it is 49 degrees. I've made a hot breakfast and some vegetable bean soup for the day. After a late night of gathering and organizing tax related paperwork, a task I actually enjoy. I'm ready for a nap. Lukas other ideas, apparently as he has taken over my lap. He must be chilly despite his fur coat.
A friend will pick up what I must mail from the doorstep and leave me some ready-to-eat bananas and a cheap bouquet courtesy of my flower fund. I look forward to new blooms and the surprise of what they may be as I never know what will be available.
I've got three books on the go at the moment for a future post and I think it is a good opportunity to catch up with them. Happy Sunday.
What will surprise you today?
5 comments:
It's all about what you're used to. We've had visiting Indian relatives of neighbors complaining about the cold in July, temps high 80s.
I don't mind the tax project either, particularly when it comes out in my favor.
Lukas still doing fine, sounds like, opinionated as ever.
I hope that you and Lukas have a wonderful day (and week).
Mark is a CPA, so tax documents arrive daily. When I used to go to Costco I would buy myself flowers. Such a cheerful thing. I'm 73% through my book and still have 9 hours! That would be my surprise if I finished today. Not likely. My real surprise is I'm still feeling reasonably upbeat.
Wishing you and Lukas a wonderful day and week ahead. It's wonderfully sunny today. I'm looking forward to days warming up and all the snow melting.
I tell you, when a pup is tucked next to me it's hard for me to get up and do stuff. And Bug knows too. She's press her little head down harder as if to say, "Don't go, stay and snuggle."
Pets are the best.
Very cool on the books. Just finished one on Sunday and half-way through another.
Love to read.
Huggs & Bugs, Me.
Post a Comment