Have you ever had the experience of speaking to a customer service person with the sinking feeling that they did not quite know what they were doing? The representative who assisted me this evening regarding the refund for the wayward nuts was just such a person. Upon explaining the situation, he kept needing to speak with someone and come back to me, ultimately telling me that I would receive less than I paid for the item due to shipping fees. He left the conversation four times during the 35 minutes it took to sort out that this was a prime order and what I paid was what I was owed for the nuts. He also asked twice how I would prefer the refund and was given the same answer both times. I'm checking my payment diligently in the next two weeks to be sure it appears. This transaction should have taken just minutes but I'm glad I persisted.
Cheers!

2 comments:
Sounds like there was a nut on the other end of the phone! Lots of luck.
Sigh. Customer service is something I miss. Badly.
Post a Comment