The abode has been dark all day. even with the blinds open. Sheets of rain so intense poured down that it looked as if buildings and trees were shrouded in fog. Lightening and thunder cracked the sky and just as suddenly, the rain stopped. There is no sign of the sun,
It is a soup day here. I will finish the cards and tidy the work space. My reward is a book in bed and a cup of tea.
What are you up to?

5 comments:
A book in bed and a cuppa sounds like an excellent reward. I am going to spend today waiting for a tradesman to call by. And perhaps do some more baking for family and friends to mark the holiday season.
Book in bed and tea sound about right for that weather. What's the current book?
Ohhh, that's a very good soup day. Very good soup day indeed. I'm up to just finished looking at leg and table options for a new build vs buy. Soon to make a snack!
I'm about to get the duck out as it is going to get chilly tonight. I'm heating up leftovers and looking forward to being in bed with a good book.
Winter has arrived for us. We had a snowstorm on Friday and it's all white outside!
Post a Comment