Yep. just above freezing, the sun is poking through the clouds and I've had to don three masks and sequester myself in a closed room from my pet sitter who was kind enough and forward thinking enough to call and advise that she has laryngitis and establish whether she should still pick up Lukas and whether we could work out a plan for me to keep a greater distance from her. She is always masked and offered to sanitize the handle of the carrier and the door knob and wear gloves.
I am currently triple masked and awaiting a call from the vet as Lukas was to be seen in addition to getting his fluids. After a great weekend, he threw up a bit this morning and stubbornly refused all meds, so I thought it best to carry on and have him seen. He is otherwise acting himself but I remain concerned about apparent nausea. I'll see what vet lady suggests.
Stay Warm.

5 comments:
I hope Lukas and his attending humans do well.
Poor baby. It's good you are able to have him seen. Hopeful something can be done.
Poor Lukas. I ache for you both.
Get better, Lukas!
I hope Lukas is feeling better!
Post a Comment