Lukas was up several times late night/early morning. so yours truly was awake as well, I changed the litter twice and dumped the trash and we were back in bed at 4:30 AM. When the alarm went off at 7, he had eaten breakfast, taken his pills and done his business. No sign of the previous day's nausea or vomiting and it was decided after conferring with the vets to see him on Friday when he returns there for his fluids appointment.
Both vomiting and nausea can signal the onset of constipation. among other things, in cats with chronic kidney disease, hence the vet check tomorrow. Fingers crossed that we have a sweet night and a good report in the morning.
Cheers!
.jpg)
5 comments:
May all be well. We all have our off days and often they mean nothing. I hope that's true for Lucas.
Let's hope. You're a great carer for Lukas. There's a strong bond there.
I am so glad to read this. I worried for you both.
I wish you both good days ahead!
Hello e,
Did you paint the picture?
Is it Lukas?
How old is he?
Is he named after someone?
I corresponded for a time with Lukas Fierz, husband of Patricia Kopatchinskaja. The name is a bit unusual.
Such a fine-looking gentleman.
My spouse in Albuquerque has a cat-sitting business: Catlackeys.
I came late to cats, in my '30s, and now take every opportunity to get a cat "fix." I even carry a length of string & some Greenies.
Post a Comment