I've been up for two hours after sleeping for four and being awakened. So far, I've checked mail, made two trips to the dumpster, made and put away a pot of matzoh ball soup, cleaned and mopped the tiny kitchen, changed the litter box and fed the cat. watched an episode of Masterpiece Theatre. and now will take another nap until my alarm goes off in another four hours. I think I have earned it. My goodness, what a routine!
Outside it is a cool 58 degrees, the perfect weather for moongazing. I think I'll take that up as a new pastime. It beats tossing and turning. My matzoh balls are better than the product depicted and courtesy of blogger Mrs. Moon, I doubled the number of matzoh balls and broth, reserving a portion of the liquid as the base for chicken stew or soup which while not something I regularly eat, I have been desirous of since seeing her creation a couple of days ago.
Cheers!

5 comments:
That is an indeed crazy schedule!
I hope your soup was delicious!
You certainly get a lot done. I'm with you on needing to sleep again after getting up early and being active. I don't usually get up as early as you though.
You have been busy. And productive. It is four am (just) here. I hope to nap later in the day.
My Jewish grandpa used to make the Matzo Ball soup! Sorry you were up so much. Ack.
You were such a busy bee!
Post a Comment