It has been a busy day here. When I packed Lukas off for his normal appointment. I called and requested the vet palpate his stomach and intestine to check for hard contents since he had not left a deposit in his litter box in a few days. The vet called and as I thought, an enema was in order. Lukas is staying the night and will hopefully deliver later today if he hasn't already though given his history with this issue I am not optimistic.
In the meantime, I've tidied the place and dealt with refuse. put together some pantry shelves for the hall closet food storage. almost caught up with correspondence, paid some bills and called Amazon about some items dented in shipping for which I am getting a refund. The laundry is done and I will mop and re-arrange later today. The front room needs some attention. I wish I could paint it, fix the gaps where the LVT has come away from the baseboards. find some slip covers for the Ikea that is old and chunky, locate more lighting and get rid of a no-longer-used computer and desk, fix the bench wall in my shower, re-do the kitchen sink and replace the windows. Since I can't, I'll content myself with cleaning the bathroom and finishing my latest book. Entitled, The Julia Legacy. it is part of a genealogy series by Welsh author MK Jones.
Perhaps a few phone calls and a nap if I get the chance.
Happy weekend.
5 comments:
A very busy day. I do hope that Lukas has been as productive as you were.
Blimey, just reading about your tasks makes me feel tired and in need of a nap.
And pets, love them as we may, they always add a few problems.
Go on, have that nap, I'll join you.
Indeed a very busy day! Wishing Lukas well. And some relief.
It's like getting a lot done while the kid's away! Good for you, such industry. I hope Lukas does well. And I'm noting the book, author I don't know.
I know that feeling of looking around the house and wishing to change things, while knowing they'll have to stay that way for a bit. Can you get a handyman/woman referreal from a friend, and hire them for a day to do some of things in your space that will make you happy? If not, as my grandmother used to say: "My dear, if that corner displeases you, cast your eyes into a different corner." I've been doing that for years haha.
Post a Comment