It is Friday 445 AM. The skies are clear and we are dry and safe. Though normal services and routines have been disrupted. I am grateful. Thanks to all for your thoughts and concern and please spare the same for those who were not so fortunate.
What a relief to hear from you. You've been very much on my mind, e. And how typical of your generous spirit to direct our concern to other people. Stay safe and dry!
So very glad you are safe and I can't bear watching the news, my heart breaks for so many including two dear friends in Florida who moved there after retirement. And it's going to get worse unfortunately. XO WWW
I was so worried about you and Lukas! Thanks for letting us know you made it through. Hope things become more normal (whatever the hell that is these days!) quickly.
7 comments:
Glad you are safe and well. Been watching some of the footage and it looks horrific.
Thank you for letting us know. I am glad that you are safe, and my heart goes out to those who are not and have lost loved ones and/or possessions.
What a relief to hear from you. You've been very much on my mind, e. And how typical of your generous spirit to direct our concern to other people. Stay safe and dry!
Thank you for checking in. Those of us who dodged the worst of Ian have so much to be grateful for.
So very glad you are safe and I can't bear watching the news, my heart breaks for so many including two dear friends in Florida who moved there after retirement. And it's going to get worse unfortunately.
XO
WWW
I was so worried about you and Lukas! Thanks for letting us know you made it through. Hope things become more normal (whatever the hell that is these days!) quickly.
I’m glad you’re safe. I hope you have what you need in the meantime.
Post a Comment