Having just received my new voter registration card, I decided to see whether my standing request for a mail in ballot is still in effect and to my great relief, it is. One less thing to worry about!!
I hope all of those who can will vote. August 23 is not far off and given the state of my State as well as the country, I'm looking forward to casting my vote and being able to track my ballot to see it counted.
Lukas is having a good day and got his fluids early. We await rain. Otherwise. a quiet Monday of correspondence and paying bills.
Cheers!

8 comments:
Cheers back atcha. sounds like a nice quiet day. Always good to hear Lukas is having one too. Bill paying is dull, but I'm always so grateful I can pay my way! Particularly the fuel bills in our current July temps
I am so glad that your mail in voting is still in place - and also very glad that Lukas is having a good day. So is Jazz.
I'm so pleased to hear that Lukas is having a good day, which means you are at peace, too!
So wise of you to check your registration status. We all need to do that.
I have my Hillsborough ballot! Haven't filled it out yet because I have to do some research on who to support.
Glad to hear about Lukas!
Good to hear your mail in ballot still valid. A relief. And also that Lukas is doing well. I am always grateful I can pay my bills in this uncertain world where we can't take anything for granted.
XO
WWW
Lucas , great name for a cat
Post a Comment