The above post shred via You Tube concerns those injured by COVID vaccines typically because those injecting fail to aspirate before completing the injection, and inadvertently hitting a vein which sends the vaccine directly into the bloodstream rather than through the deltoid muscle. MRNA vaccines are not meant for this and people in the US, and the UK have reported heart problems and other health issues as a result. The man in the video is a professional athlete who had no underlying health issues prior to his COVID vaccines and he is also young. Aspiration just prior to injection involves drawing the plunger back to check for the presence of blood to make sure the vaccine goes into muscle. This was once standard protocol but is no longer. The COVID vaccines are a different bird from others and are not meant for the bloodstream and people are now learning that the old ways of doing injections may actually prevent people being medically compromised from COVID vaccines. The man doing the interview in the video is a nursing instructor with a PHD in health analytics from the UK.
In other news, Lukas had fluids at his vet's early today and is happily enjoying an early dinner. He's pooped a bit so must feel a little better. Since his days are numbered, I'll take a happy cat who wants to eat. Thanks for all of your kind words of support.
5 comments:
Hooray for a happy cat (and owner).
And progress isn't always - as witness ditching tried and true methods of giving injections. This change appears to be a deleterious short cut - and it isn't the vaccine at fault.
Very interesting about the vaccine injury. And thanks for your synopsis because I am not going to watch the whole thing!
Glad Lukas is having a good day.
Interesting -- I hadn't heard that accidentally hitting a vein may increase the chance of problematic side-effects with these MRNA vaccines. I'm at work so can't watch the video now but I'll check it out later. Glad Lukas (and you!) are hanging in there!
Thanks for the information on MRNA vaccines.
I'm glad Lukas seems to feel better.
So sorry his days are numbered. Glad he had a good day though.
Post a Comment