This day began with two pre-dawn wake ups from my senior cat, a trash run and then a late-morning Zoom funeral service. This was followed by a phone call to the County regarding Lukas and his rabies vaccine and tag. The County took pains to inform me that I had 30 days to comply or face a fine between $120 and $500 plus court costs. The matter has now been settled.
This was my current earworm, and I love the harmonies.
Cheers!
6 comments:
Beautiful harmonies.
I love the Mamas and the Papas! Cass Elliott named them and really carried the performances. What a singer. John Phillips was a terrific musicologist,too. His compositions full of medieval references!
Thanks so much for this.
I was thinking about this song earlier today. It's so beautiful. A classic.
Yes, when Cass Elliott died, my first thought was "Oh, the end of the Mamas and the Papas." A sad time.
It's hard to beat the Mamas and the Papas! Glad you got the pet license straightened out.
The Mamas and Papas take me right back to being a 9- or 10-year old when their music was on the charts. They really had talent.
Glad you got Lukas' stuff settled!
Post a Comment