What a sweet, sweet song. Mick and Keith have written so many good ones, haven't they? Whenever I see Mick playing guitar I always think about the part in Keith's book where he reports that upon seeing Mick with a guitar strapped around his neck he said, "This band already has two guitarists. You're not one of them." But he softened.
3 comments:
The Strolling Bones are consummate show men aren't they?
What a sweet, sweet song. Mick and Keith have written so many good ones, haven't they? Whenever I see Mick playing guitar I always think about the part in Keith's book where he reports that upon seeing Mick with a guitar strapped around his neck he said, "This band already has two guitarists. You're not one of them."
But he softened.
Yes, the Strolling Bones are quite the showmen. I think the song may have also been penned by Mick Taylor.
Post a Comment