Monday, February 21, 2022

Sweet Visitors


 This sweet boy, an older beagle named Satchmo, was recently adopted by a dear friend and her husband from a local beagle rescue. Today, the friend and her dog paid a short visit to my door. He is cuter in the flesh and very friendly. We were masked and he on a leash, nose moving a mile a minute.

That brief encounter is the nearest I've been to another breathing being other than my cat since 2020. 


Cheers,,,

9 comments:

Boud said...

I'm so glad you had even a brief visit with your friends and their new puppy. It's been so long.

Boud said...

In case you wondered, they're all puppies to me, however old!

Wilma said...

He is a cutie, e.

Mel said...

I understand completely.

Mel said...

I understand completely.

Ms. Moon said...

He is adorable.
It makes me so sad to think of you being so isolated for so long.

Steve Reed said...

What an adorable dog! Glad you were able to have a visitor, especially of the canine variety. (I'm sure Lukas would have objected, had he known about it -- but I'm guessing he was inside.)

37paddington said...

Sweet beagle boy.

Anonymous said...

Look at that face! So sweet that you had a visitor.