Omicron cases are falling, but this ‘stealth’ coronavirus variant is on the rise...Here we go again...
As if we needed anymore to worry about. BA 2 is on the rise, not mild and resistant to current monoclonal therapies...Don't throw your masks out yet...Dr. from Florida.
Even though I am vaxxed and boosted, I will be wearing my mask when I go to Dallas in April, no matter what the mandates are or are not. The uncertainty regarding the virulence and severity of newly emerged variants of covid-19 makes masking a no brainer to me.
4 comments:
Even though I am vaxxed and boosted, I will be wearing my mask when I go to Dallas in April, no matter what the mandates are or are not. The uncertainty regarding the virulence and severity of newly emerged variants of covid-19 makes masking a no brainer to me.
Oh dear. Here we go again.
I was out shopping today. Everyone was masked. People had been getting more casual but not any more. I think word is out. Good.
I'm getting a message that the video is unavailable but I'll read up on it.
Post a Comment