Happy Valentines, e!
Happy Valentine's Day, friends e and Lukas. Keep warm. Cats are great for that.
And to you two - who I hope are enjoying your blanket time.
Happy hearts back at you, e! Yikes - 42F is chilly! The high here will be only 73F and I find that on the cool side. You and Lukas stay cozy! Sounds like a good day for soup.
A happy day to you and Lukas both - snuggled under the blankets sounds like a good place to be!
Happy belated Valentine's Day! (We ignored it here. :) )
Happy Valentine's Day, friend! Hope you enjoyed it.
Valentine's day should just be a celebration of love. Hope you enjoyed it.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Happy Valentines, e!
Happy Valentine's Day, friends e and Lukas. Keep warm. Cats are great for that.
And to you two - who I hope are enjoying your blanket time.
Happy hearts back at you, e! Yikes - 42F is chilly! The high here will be only 73F and I find that on the cool side. You and Lukas stay cozy! Sounds like a good day for soup.
A happy day to you and Lukas both - snuggled under the blankets sounds like a good place to be!
Happy belated Valentine's Day! (We ignored it here. :) )
Happy Valentine's Day, friend! Hope you enjoyed it.
Valentine's day should just be a celebration of love. Hope you enjoyed it.
Post a Comment