Thank you for posting this, I have re-evaluated some respirator masks I bought recently. I found that although I bought them (via Amazon) from a company group whose website looked impressive, the whole "group" is actually just run by one man and the phone number doesn't work!!!! We don't buy much on Amazon these days, we tried to get some really dangerous electrical stuff removed but they weren't interested, same goes for eBay. If safety matters, we have decided it's best to buy through reputable long established names!
6 comments:
Thank you.
At the moment N95 masks ( like RAT tests) are few and far between here.
Astounding! Stopping now to go check our mask supplies. Thanks.
Thanks for this E - most informative.
XO
WWW
Very interesting! Thank you!
Thank you for posting this, I have re-evaluated some respirator masks I bought recently. I found that although I bought them (via Amazon) from a company group whose website looked impressive, the whole "group" is actually just run by one man and the phone number doesn't work!!!! We don't buy much on Amazon these days, we tried to get some really dangerous electrical stuff removed but they weren't interested, same goes for eBay. If safety matters, we have decided it's best to buy through reputable long established names!
Good information. Thank you!
Post a Comment