Tomorrow will be a busy day at chez moi,,,and not on the roof. I am off to make dinner and chill...
Good luck.I hope it goes really well and resolves the issue permanently.
Ugh! Sorry to hear about the plumbing problem! I hope it gets sorted without too much trouble!
May all go well for you tomorrow.
I was reading of your clog woes and my life has changed since buying a Korky beehive plunger. It never met a clog it didn't solve.I hope you get it all sorted soon. XOWWW
Oh dear, if there's anything that makes my hair stand on end it is plumbing issues. I hope you have gotten yours fixed by now!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Good luck.
I hope it goes really well and resolves the issue permanently.
Ugh! Sorry to hear about the plumbing problem! I hope it gets sorted without too much trouble!
May all go well for you tomorrow.
I was reading of your clog woes and my life has changed since buying a Korky beehive plunger. It never met a clog it didn't solve.
I hope you get it all sorted soon.
XO
WWW
Oh dear, if there's anything that makes my hair stand on end it is plumbing issues. I hope you have gotten yours fixed by now!
Post a Comment