Wednesday, 31 March between 2 and 7 PM
Representative to call 30 minutes prior to estimated arrival
Johnson and Johnson one dose and done.
Yay - one dose and done is good. I felt quite buoyed up when I had my vaccine - amazing that we can do this
I am very, very happy for you. I hope it goes really, really well and that you have no adverse reactions.
Excellent! I am so glad.
Yay! Good luck.
This is terrific. Coming to you! One dose. I'm very happy for you.
Glad it's a one-dose! That will make things much easier.
I am so happy for you E!XOWWW
You'll feel better after it's done.
Glad you got it. It does ease the mind.
Good to read this.
Great, well done E!!! Hope it all went well x
I know that was a relief to get that!
I had my second one done a week ago and I'm so relived. I hope it went well.
Hello, e - Hope all is well with you; I see this post is from almost two months ago. Glad you got a one-shot vaccine and hope kitty is doing okay too. Take care.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Yay - one dose and done is good. I felt quite buoyed up when I had my vaccine - amazing that we can do this
I am very, very happy for you. I hope it goes really, really well and that you have no adverse reactions.
Excellent! I am so glad.
Yay! Good luck.
This is terrific. Coming to you! One dose. I'm very happy for you.
Glad it's a one-dose! That will make things much easier.
I am so happy for you E!
XO
WWW
You'll feel better after it's done.
Glad you got it. It does ease the mind.
Good to read this.
Great, well done E!!! Hope it all went well x
I know that was a relief to get that!
I had my second one done a week ago and I'm so relived. I hope it went well.
Hello, e - Hope all is well with you; I see this post is from almost two months ago. Glad you got a one-shot vaccine and hope kitty is doing okay too. Take care.
Post a Comment