Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Pandemic Birthday...

I am sixty-one today and glad to be alive and well, even in isolation. I will attend a couple of virtual activities and carry on as I have since March. We were fortunate that the recent hurricane had rather minimal effect. My heart goes out to folks along our eastern seaboard, especially in the Carolinas where I have newly-found extended family.

Wishing you all a safe and wonderful week. Below are some photos from birthdays past.
ul week.

26 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

A very Happy Birthday to you.
Stay safe, stay well.

Live and Learn said...

Happy Birthday! There are a lot of birthdays going on in isolation this year, but it's still nice to be another year older.

Boud said...

Happy birthday, E! Enjoy your day as much as you can. I'm glad the hurricane didn't prove as powerful as feared.

Ms. Moon said...

Happy birthday, e! I, too, am glad you are here and well.

On These Spindrift Pages - A journal of nature, thought, and the reflective life. said...

Wishing you a very happy birthday and many, many happy returns. I hope you are staying safe and hanging on to hope that we will get through this strange time we are living in at the moment. With warmest wishes, ASD

Steve Reed said...

Happy birthday, e! I'm so glad the hurricane skirted you and I'm glad you're safe and well! I'll be able to visit with you sometime in the coming year, I hope. :)

jenny_o said...

Happy Birthday, e! I'm glad the hurricane didn't live up to its billing. I hope you have laid in a tasty treat for yourself for your birthday :)

LL Cool Joe said...

Happy Birthday to you!! I'm glad you are safe and well on this special day!

Shaheen said...

Happy Birthday to you e x Like everyone else here - I to am very glad you are safe and well. Sending you warm wishes and a virtual hug as always.

HBF said...

Happy happy birthday! I hope it was a wonderful day for you and glad the hurricane was not a big problem. :o)

Jenny Woolf said...

Happy birthday to you ! And how nice to find some extended family. Stay safe and well.

37paddington said...

Happy birthday! You and Obama share the day!

Secret Agent Woman said...

Happy birthday!!! It's a weird year, to be sure, but here's hoping the next will bring us all health and joy.

Friko said...

Happy Birthday, you are a mere youngster.

e said...

I agree...Thanks for the birthday wishes.

e said...

Thank you and me too!

e said...

That is very sweet, thank you.

e said...

Thank you. You are most kind.

e said...

Thanks much for the lovely birthday wishes. I'm glad you are here and safe as well.

e said...

Thank you! Hugs to you and D from me.

e said...

Thanks Hannah, it was nice!

e said...

Thank you. A friend left some goodies at the door!

e said...

Thanks, and the same to you!

e said...

Yes! Is that cool or what? Thanks for the birthday greeting. Hope you are well.

e said...

Thank you and I hope the same!

e said...

Thank you!