Wednesday, April 8, 2020

John Prine


His wife and manager has urged people of all ages to take Coronavirus seriously. I cannot believe I live in a country in which there are those who do not...

Wishing you all a sweet and safe night.

8 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Sadly there are disbelievers the world over.
I hope your night is also sweet and safe.

The Happy Whisk said...

I hope you had a good night, too.

Live and Learn said...

What a treasure John Prine was--such a way with words. He will be sorely missed.

Ms. Moon said...

Well- look who our president is and then it's easy to see why some people don't take this seriously.

Steve Reed said...

In the UK there are apparently a bunch of people who think this is all caused by 5G communications technology, and the virus is just a cover story. They're burning down cell towers! Insanity.

37paddington said...

We are losing so many bright lights.

Shaheen said...

My husband is a fan of John Prine and was saddened to learn of the new of his passing. Sadly so many people around the world are just not heeding to the advice as if they are somehow immune to it, its peopele like that that put others peoples lives at risk. I hope your keepign well and found someone to help with the grocery shopping.

Secret Agent Woman said...

I don't often care much about celebrity deaths, but Prine's made me really sad.