Great advice.And how I wish we would formally more to 'stay-at-home status' - not least because it would keep my partner at home.
Gosh, that is really thorough. He is right, of course, safety can literally save lives.
My in-laws have been using techniques like this (we are very glad). It's so overwhelming thinking about the sheer numbers and degrees of exposure!
Great tips! Be well and stay safe.
Thanks for this. Stay safe, e.
Thank you very much. I hope you and your family are safe.Greetings from London.
Here's to staying safe.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Great advice.
And how I wish we would formally more to 'stay-at-home status' - not least because it would keep my partner at home.
Gosh, that is really thorough. He is right, of course, safety can literally save lives.
My in-laws have been using techniques like this (we are very glad). It's so overwhelming thinking about the sheer numbers and degrees of exposure!
Great tips! Be well and stay safe.
Thanks for this. Stay safe, e.
Thank you very much. I hope you and your family are safe.
Greetings from London.
Here's to staying safe.
Post a Comment