Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Joe Rogan Experience #1439 - Michael Osterholm

7 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Sadly my isp allowance won't stretch to an hour and a half until the next billing cycle.

Friko said...

Blimey, that’s very informative and clear. Thanks for posting it.

Boud said...

This man seems very well informed and factual without being too alarmist. Thanks for posting it.

The Happy Whisk said...

I saw part of this last night on the YouTube. I'm curious to see how this continues to unfold once we get past summer and move back into winter, next season as well.

What I'd like to see more talk of is keeping immune systems strong and how best to heal. More proactive talk is what I'd love to see more of.

e said...

It does, doesn't it...you are welcome.

e said...

That info is available from various doctors via youtube and the CDC.

The Happy Whisk said...

I mean, more talk in general about good string health. More proactive talk across alllllll media. All media being less drama and more proactive. My bad for not explaining myself better.