Monday, October 28, 2019

Suburban Sprawl...

        
Someone is relaxed and happy 
to be home...I'm catching up on laundry, bills and letters and it has just begun to rain. Do any of you enjoy listening to the rain from the comfort of your bed?

7 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I love hearing the rain - where ever I am.
It seems that Lukas is an expert at taking up as much room as he can - and looks totally blissed out.

Live and Learn said...

Listening to rain while you are warm and dry is one of the best things in the world.

Ms. Moon said...

Oh, of course! It is beginning to rain here this morning and I am watching it and listening to it from my back porch. It is lovely.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is adorable! That is one very happy fur baby :)

37paddington said...

I do love the rain tapping on my window when I'm cozy in bed.

Secret Agent Woman said...

Aw, sweet photo. And yes - I LOVE hearing the rain while I'm in bed. Right now, I'm sitting on the sunporch listening to the rain. Very soothing.

jenny_o said...

I'd rather listen to the rain when I'm up and around, for some reason, and the best time of all is in the middle of summer, with the windows and doors open :)

Lukas looks happy to be home!