It is officially 2019! I hope this year is full of good things for each of you. My southern tradition of a plate of what is sometimes called Hoppin' John, greens and salad awaits for later today. I spent a quiet New Year's eve but was up very late and must return to bed for now.
Cheers!

9 comments:
Happy New Year to you e. Your Southern plate of Hoppin John looks good.
Looks so good! Enjoy. And Happy 2019!
A very Happy, Healthy New Year to you.
Happy New Year, E! I'm glad you stuck with your traditional meal, always one of my favorites. (Whether it's New Years or not!)
Happy 2019! May it sweep out the old.
Happy New Year!
I hope 2019 holds good things for you, e.
Hey Girl!!! Happy 2019!
I made some kick-ass Hoppin' John this year, but with purple hull peas. Our "greens" were cabbage and spinach. Happy 2019!
Post a Comment