Monday, January 7, 2019

A Beautiful Blue Day...


Photo courtesy of I. Deing

On the way to my local fruit and vegetable stand, amid blue Sunday skies, I spied this classic and had to have a photo. That beauty looks to be in mint condition.

I am still catching up from the holidays. I hope all of you are well and enjoying the start of the year. Happy Monday.

12 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

It is indeed a beauty and looks to be in superlative condition.
I hope that you and Lukas are doing really, really well.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is in amazing condition!

Happy New Year!

Steve Reed said...

That's a beautiful car!

The Happy Whisk said...

What a great blue! Happy holidays and boogie boogie. What produce did you get?

e said...

So far, so good. I wish the same for you and your partner.

e said...

I gasped because you don't see cars of that vintage in such great shape. This one is well cared for.

e said...

Thanks! I hope yours were happy, too. Carrots, broccoli, chard, oranges and cucumbers. I was craving salad!

jenny_o said...

That's a beauty! We have several antique car shows in the area and although I wouldn't go out of my way to see them, one show is held right downtown where I work and I admire them as I go past. There doesn't seem to be as much character to cars these days; many of them are pretty much the same shapes with only tiny differences.

Jenny Woolf said...

Oh, what a really beautiful car! It would brighten anyone's day! I hope 2019 is good to you, e.

Secret Agent Woman said...

That's great. Reminds me of Havana.

37paddington said...

Wow, that car. Electric blue. Thanks for sharing!

The Happy Whisk said...

Those are all veggies that I love, too!