Saturday, December 22, 2018

Wishing You All A Happy Christmas and New Year...

I'll resume blogging next week. Have a good one and enjoy whatever celebrations and traditions you call your own!

10 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I hope you are feeling better, and look forward to seeing you next week.
And return your lovely wishes.

Shaheen said...

Wishing you a Happy Christmas e and a good New Year.
See you (virtually of course) in 2019 x

jenny_o said...

Compliments of the season to you, e! Wishing you peace and some good things to eat :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! xo

On These Spindrift Pages - A journal of nature, thought, and the reflective life. said...

My dear E, Wishing you and Jacob a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I’ve been ridiculously busy getting ready for the holiday. I just want to let you know how grateful I am for all your friendship and support all year and have a wonderful holiday. Warmest wishes, ASD x

A Cuban In London said...

Thanks. Merry Christmas! :-)

Greetings from London.

37paddington said...

Merry, merry, and happy, happy. Love.

Jenny Woolf said...

I hope you and Jacob had a happy and a peaceful Christmas! And may things go well for you in 2019.

The Happy Whisk said...

Happy Christmas with a great big side of boogie boogie.

On These Spindrift Pages - A journal of nature, thought, and the reflective life. said...

PS. My dear E, I'm sorry for my silly mistake in the name of your beautiful feline friend, Lukas. I hope he is taking care of you and I send you both all my warmest wishes for the new year.