It has been raining here for most of the day, dark, dreary and wet, and I believe more is expected Friday. A welcome break that was actually drizzle found me ferrying refuse to the dumpster. It is really quite something to plan chores between downpours and this is unusual for December and happening in other places as well, apparently.
It did not help that I awoke after a broken sleep feeling slightly feverish. I've cancelled lunch plans and declined another invitation, hoping to go back to bed, a hot mug of tea at the ready.
The cat is perplexed and wondering why his playmate is lying about like a lump. He's decided I make a great cushion and has been kneading rather relentlessly. Meant to convey affection, this behavior often also signals his desire for breakfast. As it is almost 3 AM, I'd say he's a bit early...
6 comments:
I do hope that the weather and your mood brighten quickly.
Jazz has now decided that I NEED to get up at 3.45. On the dot. He is a remarkably insistent cat.
Hugs.
Dark, dreary and wet is the weather we have in the UK most of the time, and one of the reasons why we bought a house in AZ, actually the main reason.
I hope you get well soon so your cat has his playmate back again!
Yikes! I hope the feverish feeling is a false alarm. It IS dismal weather out there!
Oh that bites that you are coming down with something. I hope it doesn't last long1
Cats will eat at any time if they can get it :) I hope you are resting and feeling better.
We've had quite a lot of rain the last few days also. Quite a change from the snowstorms that arrived in November and the first part of December! I'm late reading this post, but hope that you recovered with no major problems, e.
Post a Comment