Emily is expected in this area Tuesday. It has been rainy most of the weekend and today with little to no wind. That is expected to change and we are nearly always warned about possible tornadoes. Since I am a bit inland, I'm hoping that the power outages and other things that accompany these storms will be attenuated as it moves. In the meantime, I should locate the can opener packed in one of the four -plus boxes in my front room and go in search of food that can be consumed from a can or box in case the power goes out.
Happy Monday...
6 comments:
Hope you found your can opener, but didn't need it. Good luck.
Good luck. I hope that any damage is minimal and that Emily moves on.
Take care, e ... bad forecasts always make me nervous and I'm so relieved when the storms pass. May this one be gone quickly.
Take good care. I hope it's not too bad!
Stay safe dear E.
XO
WWW
Hope all went OK!
Post a Comment