I am so very sorry. They wind their paws deep into our heart strings and take a piece of us with them when they leave.
Oh, E. I'm so sorry. xo
The only downside of pets is when they go. *sigh*
I'm so sorry to hear about Phoebe. Sixteen is a ripe old age!
I'm so sorry :( May she rest in peace.
Sorry to hear this but glad she's peacefully resting. A good long life for a cat! Hugs <3
Ansa was there to guide her. So very sorry E.XOWWW
Today our Jewel joined her.
Yes, they certainly do...I am sorry for the loss of your Jewel. Hugs!
Yes...heartbroken...
You're right, but small consolation...
Thank you!
Thanks, Hannah!
Me too but perhaps they are happier there...thanks.
I am so sorry. That is heartbreaking for you...Hugs!
Another furry soul lighting a star in the sky, leaving paw prints on your heart. I'm sorry for your loss.
I am so sorry for your loss.
Post a Comment
17 comments:
I am so very sorry. They wind their paws deep into our heart strings and take a piece of us with them when they leave.
Oh, E. I'm so sorry. xo
The only downside of pets is when they go. *sigh*
I'm so sorry to hear about Phoebe. Sixteen is a ripe old age!
I'm so sorry :( May she rest in peace.
Sorry to hear this but glad she's peacefully resting. A good long life for a cat! Hugs <3
Ansa was there to guide her. So very sorry E.
XO
WWW
Today our Jewel joined her.
Yes, they certainly do...I am sorry for the loss of your Jewel. Hugs!
Yes...heartbroken...
You're right, but small consolation...
Thank you!
Thanks, Hannah!
Me too but perhaps they are happier there...thanks.
I am so sorry. That is heartbreaking for you...Hugs!
Another furry soul lighting a star in the sky, leaving paw prints on your heart. I'm sorry for your loss.
I am so sorry for your loss.
Post a Comment