My almost seventeen-year-old, Phoebe, was taken in to Blue Pearl, the specialist and emergency pet hospital here. She became lethargic, not eating or drinking, not using the box and unable to vomit last evening. A battery of tests and blood work will hopefully get to the bottom of things later today. I am worried and beyond tired at this point. Heartfelt thanks to my friend who loves animals as much as I do that she was off today and able to get us there quickly.
4 comments:
I am so sorry. I will hold you and Phoebe in my heart.
Oh, E. I hope it isn't anything major. I know how you love your kitties. Please keep us posted.
Oh dear wee Phoebe. I hope all goes well. I don't care for this additional worry being added to your pot of troubles, E.
XO
WWW
Ack. Very sorry.
Post a Comment