Tuesday, October 4, 2016

I Will Return...

I've had several long days for various reasons and need some time to catch up off blog. Another hurricane, now in the Caribbean, has our coastline in its path and has wreaked havoc in Haiti.From what I can see, it is not yet losing strength which makes it dangerous. Time will tell.

Of the questions and comments received last post, What makes us human? has earned its own post which I will tackle upon return. My thanks to A Cuban in London and all of you who were brave and played along.

Until Next Time...

9 comments:

Wisewebwoman said...

My Reader acted up and only produced posts from 2014 backwards. It seems to have fixed itself now and I must get back to your previous post and see what was going on. Good luck with your time off and I hope you R&R successfully. Will miss you. Of course.
XO
WWW

Wisewebwoman said...

For some reason it won't let me comment on your previous post but will allow me here:
I ask this question as it tells me so much about a person. Right of refusal is of course, granted:

If there was one moment in time in which you could dwell for all eternity, which moment would that be?

XO
WWW

Elephant's Child said...

Take care, and look after yourself.

Anonymous said...

It sounds awful. Stay safe. Be well.

Birdie said...

Stay warm. Stay dry. Stay safe. xo

the walking man said...

Stay safe e.

A Cuban In London said...

Thanks. I am still pondering that question, by the way. It never ceases to fascinate me. :-)

Greetings from London.

Jenny Woolf said...

Stay safe. I posted a question on your last post which I have only just caught up with.

the fly in the web said...

I have not been able to comment...let's hope this gets through.
By now it should have passed so I hope all is well with you.