Gorgeous and serene photo! I am sorry for my slowness in getting back to you in reference to your question on HSPs...in some situations I can be shy and in others I am not, so I don't think it is about shyness. What I can say is that I don't mind being "behind the scenes", as even though I love people I am more quiet and don't really like to be in the spotlight too much, if this makes sense. Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog posts, it really means a lot to me.
Getting back to your post here, I really like the Victor Hugo quote.
This is a beautiful thought and the picture accompanying the post is magnificent, a lovely composition. Thank you for visiting Sedimentos. Hugs from Brasil
18 comments:
Water, moving or still, is such a benison isn't it.
And with the sunset glow...
Megathanks.
That's such an evocative post. Thanks. Love the image.
Greetings from London.
Wonderful thoughts and amazing photo! Happy weekend :)
Beautiful photograph.
You're welcome!
A personal favorite...and greetings to you!
You have many more amazing photos and a wonderful eye, but thanks!
Lovely to see you here. I've missed your wit...Thanks!
I could fly on thin wings and soar--I do believe though that the take offs and landings may be a bit clumsy.
Gorgeous and serene photo! I am sorry for my slowness in getting back to you in reference to your question on HSPs...in some situations I can be shy and in others I am not, so I don't think it is about shyness. What I can say is that I don't mind being "behind the scenes", as even though I love people I am more quiet and don't really like to be in the spotlight too much, if this makes sense. Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog posts, it really means a lot to me.
Getting back to your post here, I really like the Victor Hugo quote.
That's such a beautiful photo. I wish the birds would cooperate like that when I take pictures.
Makes perfect sense as I am the same way. Thank you for sharing that and I enjoy your blog.
Sometimes it is all about timing...Thanks for coming by and I hope you'll return.
The important part is the soaring!
That is a stunning picture. I am enjoying a lazy day today. Hope your having a good one too.
Amazing quote and an amazing picture to accompany it...
How did I miss this post? It is just lovely.
This is a beautiful thought and the picture accompanying the post is magnificent, a lovely composition.
Thank you for visiting Sedimentos.
Hugs from Brasil
Post a Comment