Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Oh, the Joys of Winter...


Despite living in a region known for milder winters than others, it seems that my yearly adventures in upper respiratory hell always appear. I have been fighting something for the last week that has now bloomed full force. Normal blogging to resume when this is over.

Until Then...

16 comments:

Birdie said...

I hope you feel better soon. Fall and winter are the worst times for me as well. I always end up on antibiotics, steroids and multiple inhalers.

On These Spindrift Pages - A journal of nature, thought, and the reflective life. said...

My dearest e,

Aww, my poor soul! I am very sorry to hear that you have been feeling unwell. As an asthma sufferer myself, I can absolutely sympathise with you. I am sending you all my very best wishes for your speedy recovery and here is a bunch of virtual flowers (hyacinths, I think) to cheer you up (I sincerely hope the pollens from the flowers do not make your respiratory suffering even worse).

Take good care of yourself.

Best wishes, ASD

Elephant's Child said...

I am so sorry. Those ailments always feel like a foretaste of hell too.

Steve Reed said...

Oh no! Hope you feel better...

Wisewebwoman said...

Get well soon my friend. I'm struggling with a residual cough, week now, after a fairly mild cold. Others are too and we're all puzzled. I'll bring it up with the doc when next I see him.
Meanwhile, take care of you :)

XO
WWW

37paddington said...

Feel better...

Ian Lidster said...

Sympathies to you, dear

the fly in the web said...

Oh dear...I do hope this goes over soon.

Mwa said...

I hope you get better soon! x

e said...

I do but there is a residual cough, no antibiotics needed. Thanks!

e said...

Thank you for the virtual flowers...very sweet, just like you!

e said...

Indeed so...Thanks for your concern.

e said...

Thanks and you do the same...sorry to know you're struggling with some decisions...Best to you.

e said...

I could use a bit of sympathy with my tea...thanks!

e said...

You and me both, but like the American election cycle, it lingers too long!

e said...

Me too. Thanks!