Sunday, December 6, 2015

Meow to you, too...

I had a great dinner and wonderful time with one set of friends this evening and never expected to end up with a second set of friends in the emergency department of a hospital following a puncture to my finger from my cranky male cat...

All has been sorted for now and at 2:30 AM I am finally off to the Land of Nod...

Until Next Time...

4 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Ouch.
I am bearing scars from my cranky male cat, but haven't had to go to hospital. I hope you heal quickly - and get some much needed sleep.

the fly in the web said...

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you...

Ian Lidster said...

Puncture notwithstanding, may you have a wonderful Christmas season, dear friend

Wisewebwoman said...

I had this happen once, ignored it and it went septic so very glad that you got attention for it and can ret (I hope)

XO
WWW