My wobbly walking self has similar problems.I hope you are not too battered.
No, thankfully not...But I definitely need larger castor wheels on my chair for outside use!
ouch. That looks awful. Can't you mention it to whoever does the paving. Looks like tree roots are pushing the asphalt up.
If you think that looks bad you should see our lane. Still fortunately I rarely walk down it. BHope you didn't hurt yourself too badly.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My wobbly walking self has similar problems.
I hope you are not too battered.
No, thankfully not...But I definitely need larger castor wheels on my chair for outside use!
ouch. That looks awful. Can't you mention it to whoever does the paving. Looks like tree roots are pushing the asphalt up.
If you think that looks bad you should see our lane. Still fortunately I rarely walk down it. BHope you didn't hurt yourself too badly.
Post a Comment