It has rained here so much I am starting to feel waterlogged. Add to that a bit of cabin fever and a cold and you have a situation I'm merely making the best of at the moment. One thing I've been doing daily is checking the weather, hoping for sun. So far, the report for Tuesday this week is rain-free. I will be spending part of my birthday at the dentist's office. No big plans this year. We'll see if the weather prediction holds. I hope everyone enjoys the weekend.
8 comments:
As a birthday celebration goes, a visit to the dentist would not be high on my agenda....
Let's hope for some sunshine for you.
Sorry you've got a dental appt on your birthday!
I would swap you in a second, take your rain and you can have our sunshine/heat!
Summer colds are a unique cruelty aren't they? I for one am much more comfortable navigating a cold in the winter when cups of hot tea and cuddling in blankets and reading books on dark afternoons seem much more conducive to recovery. Hope you feel better soon.
Wishing you an easy dentist visit and a rain-free birthday!
Just dawned on me that all your rain could mean you have winter where you are and my summer cold comment would be weird! D'oh. Either way, feel better soon!
Spending the day at the dentist is not fun. Is there a such thing as non-Bucket List? That should be on it.
At any rate,
。☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
* Happy Birthday*
★。※ to ※。★you。☆¤
Fly,
I'm hoping for a nice, quiet, rain-free day, and I'll enjoy having cleaned teeth! I hope you and Leo are doing well.
Tut-tut,
I could think of much worse things...At least my dentist and his colleagues are nice.
HBF
HBF, It is both sweltering and rainy here...At times the humidity has been 90 percent, harkening back to my childhood in Central America. As for tea, I've been drinking loads...it seems to help. Thanks for visiting and do come back.
Birdie,
Your graphic is too cool! Thanks!
Oh goodness! *swoon* Now I must go hug my portable AC unit..... :)
Post a Comment