Take care of that writing arm. It is your art. We will wait for you. xo
The perfect time to become ambidextrous.(Get well soon!)
Hope it heals up quickly!
That makes life difficult....I do hope that it improves soon.
Why is it always the left side? Every injury I ever suffered to this day is left side.
Thanks. slowly improving...
Oh, if only...Thanks!
One of the perils of the manual chair, guitar and computer...I hope so!
Extremely, thanks.
Me too! Curious, that. Thanks for your well wishes.
I am also a leftie. We are an elite group! HEAL!!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Take care of that writing arm. It is your art. We will wait for you. xo
The perfect time to become ambidextrous.
(Get well soon!)
Hope it heals up quickly!
That makes life difficult....I do hope that it improves soon.
Why is it always the left side? Every injury I ever suffered to this day is left side.
Thanks. slowly improving...
Oh, if only...Thanks!
One of the perils of the manual chair, guitar and computer...I hope so!
Extremely, thanks.
Me too! Curious, that. Thanks for your well wishes.
I am also a leftie. We are an elite group! HEAL!!!!
Post a Comment