Found on the end of my Yogi Ginger Tea Bag...
Life is a chance...
Love is infinity...
Grace is reality...
That is about as philosophical as I can get today. I am a bit better but still working my way toward good. I wish I could say with unwavering certainty that I agreed with whatever Yogi came up with the above, but all I can say, given the state of the world, is that I wish all three statements were true. It makes me a little sad to admit this.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

5 comments:
i will add my hopes to those 3 statements...
and try to find a little light in the world...smiles
keep moving toward good.
I agree with Brian! That's a sunrise not a sunset right?
Unlike the two above me, I say bunker down and let the storms pass you as much as possible. Reality is no longer in control of the world we know, we are living in the fantasy of them with the key to the chains and their master's the oligarchs.
I'm with the walking man on the state of things....
Yeah, I'd say the yogi is doing some wishful thinking! But perhaps it can serve to inspire us a little. :)
Post a Comment