it is very cool...interesting too the alternating or opposite opened doors on each side too...i like the iron work...
Doors and windows always make terrific photo subjects. It seems many people find them intriguing! I like this one a lot, with all the layers. Is it in St. Pete? (I'm guessing from the sign that says "Green Bench" flowers.)
Beautiful image. Portals draw me in too.
The eye is drawn in with almost magnetic effect. Lovely.
Intriguing...I want to walk in...
I love doorways, gates and windows of all sorts.
It looks wonderfully mysterious.... wow........
Post a Comment
7 comments:
it is very cool...interesting too the alternating or opposite opened doors on each side too...i like the iron work...
Doors and windows always make terrific photo subjects. It seems many people find them intriguing! I like this one a lot, with all the layers. Is it in St. Pete? (I'm guessing from the sign that says "Green Bench" flowers.)
Beautiful image. Portals draw me in too.
The eye is drawn in with almost magnetic effect. Lovely.
Intriguing...I want to walk in...
I love doorways, gates and windows of all sorts.
It looks wonderfully mysterious.... wow........
Post a Comment